Welcome to the Diamonds Directory
Find the ideal Jeweller, that's local to you
USE OUR CLASSIFIEDS TO SELL: Certified Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Diamond Rings or any other type of Diamond Jewellery. MORE INFO or LIST AN ITEMThe Diamonds Directory is one of the best and most innovative directories in Australia that's for the diamond and jewellery industry. Over 2000 businesses listed.
The PUBLIC use the Diamonds Directory to find all types of Jewellers (Designers, Manufacturers and Retailers), Jewellery Valuers, Gemmologists and Diamond Merchants – in Australia.
The TRADE use the BUSINESS TO BUSINESS section to find Diamond Manufacturers, Diamond Wholesalers, Jewellery Wholesalers and other relevant professions - in Australia and Overseas.
Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
- The most popular diamond shape and generally the brightest when cut to highest specifications.
Princess Cut Diamonds
- The second most popular diamond shape, invented around the 1970's by Basil Watermeyer, of South Africa.
Oval Shape Diamonds
- The closest relative to the round brilliant cut diamond, invented by Lazare Kaplan in the 1960's.
Marquise Shape Diamonds
- One of the true classy fancy shapes. A nicely proportioned Marquise has a very feminine, classy look about it.
Emerald Cut Diamonds
- One of the more popular fancy shaped diamonds. They have more of an icy look than a fiery (brilliant) look. A conservative, classy shape that's popular amongst the rich and famous.
Heart Shape Diamonds
- A very popular "Valentines Day" diamond, being the ultimate symbol of love and romance.
Pear Shape Diamonds
- AKA teardrop shape, has around 58 facets and is one of the most individual of all the diamond shapes.
Radiant Cut Diamonds
- This shape was invented by Henry Grossbard in 1977. It has 62-70 facets and is similiar to a princess cut diamond in appearance, but without the sharp corners.
Cushion Cut Diamonds
- A classy, antique looking diamond.
Trilliant Cut Diamonds
- A triangle shape, which is fiery and is probably the biggest looking shape for it's weight.
Asscher Cut Diamonds
- Similiar to the emerald cut diamond but in a square shape with a depth that is greater in proportion to an emerald cut, has a smaller table and a higher crown.
Colour: FShape: Princess
Asking: $ 7000 (VIC)
Colour: JShape: Round
Asking: $ 10000 (QLD)